• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley inventory for sale. Updated list 6/11/15

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ....

Hope everyone got their money back like the other post claimed, and on that note I hope no one stooped low enough to not return the glasses if they were indeed refunded. If you haven't already, just do it and have absolutely nothing to do with the guy anymore.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Yeah, this pig-headed jerk had his credit card file fraud investigation and spammed me for $450.
So what happened

Sorry @Dallas O Hog, I was seeing double. Maybe I better go to sleep.

I'm a little late here (as the transaction was settled early in the week), but just thought I'd post an update on my purchase.

I purchased the Skull XXs and the Emerald/FMJ XXs. I did not pay with F&F as I was dealing with a new member and for a few extra bucks wanted to be protected.
The package was a little slower getting to me than most because it had to come across the boarder and I was away on vacation when they arrived. Before they arrived, kiteboy contacted me stating that if I was not happy, he would accept a return and refund my money right away.

The Skull pair was in very good condition in my evaluation. The lenses weren't perfect, but only very minor marks and certainty nothing visible while wearing them. The frames were in excellent condition with no issues. The box did have a little dent. While overall there were not mint, I plan to wear these, so still feel that there were well worth what I paid and was happy.

The Emerald/FMJ pair weren't as good. The lenses had a few more marks and scratches. Nothing too deep though. This box also had a little dent. The frames needed some cleaning (particularly behind the nose pieces and in the lens grooves). With that complete, I felt they were a nice pair, but was a little disappointed with them as they were not as expected. When I updated Kiteboy on this, he offered me a partial refund, which I accepted.

From my experience, I honestly feel that this seller was never out to intentionally rip me off or get away with something. If he had, he likely would not have accepted payment via non F&F and may not have even bothered to send the sunglasses. Certainly a lapse in judgement or ignorance occurred here, but one that he corrected for me through the partial refund. As mentioned, he also offered a full refund if I preferred to return them.

Again, this is only my experience and my dealings with this seller, (which overall was still a positive one).

This thread has a lot of comments, including a situation between two 3rd parties that had nothing to do with this seller (which is confusing). There was also some nasty/threatening comments (which I believe have since been removed), which was disappointing to read as they bring down the community as a whole (instead of allowing the processes to work themselves out).

Thank you Mervillian for the honest comments, above. On a related topic, SiRacer420, was the individual that bought the Juliets from me that "we're not as described." While being one of the biggest whiners on this thread about me as a seller, and disparaging about me as a person. He's the only thief to date. He was refunded his money promptly (over three weeks ago), and without question, thru Paypal's dispute resolution center. Yet he has never returned the glasses to me. He ignored Paypal's request for tracking information regarding the return as well as mine. Only one out anything in the transaction is me. My reputation as a seller, and my glasses, and money. He got a pair of Juliets for free, and his $500. So those of you than ran to this guys side on this thread. I hope you'll get all over this guy as quickly, and aggressively as you did me.

@SiRacer420 I hope you respond quickly on here as you've been active on the forum lots lately. Although Kiteboy's initial sales weren't as described, he has been pretty stand up with making it right.

The money was returned to PayPal like he said, but it's still pending on my credit card. I told him that when it comes off, I'll send them back. Chase said it could take up to 30 days. The last conversation he and I had, I told him that, he said ok.

I don't want those nasty ass glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.