• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley inventory for sale. Updated list 6/11/15

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal can be a pain. i once paid for something (400+) and they thought it was a incorrect part for my car. they refunded the funds and contacted me. We determined that the part would fit my car and i resent the cash. Took forever to get that 400+ back. gl

which as -800 on my account. till it got accredited back to paypal then i had to send it to my bank.. sheesh.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I did not say it was okay that I would wait for your credit card to reflect the transaction. I sent the item to you promptly, when you wanted to return them, I communicated promptly, and returned your money promptly. You have protection because of the credit card transaction. I expected that you would act promptly as I did, and return the glasses promptly. You've received Paypal's notification that your money was returned. Paypals request has been ignored. Your end of the transaction has been poor, and not stand up in any way. Especially for the amount of complaining you've done, on the public thread. You could have kept this private, but chose not to, and took to the board. People jumped on me for not defending myself on the thread. But in this case, it is only right that people know how you've acted, or haven't acted in this transaction.
I have others interested in those glasses, but I can't do anything until they are returned.

Last edited:
I don't see where I'm wrong about those or any other glasses you sold. The only difference is that some were worse than others. A few got lucky. You knew what you were doing.

Fine, you said ok sarcastically as in you had no choice but to wait. And wait you will. I don't care if it inconveniences you, you've proven you can only be trusted when forced to. I'm not getting screwed.

Yes I brought this out in the open, but I remind you that you asked in this thread what we were all unhappy about. We simply responded. I'm guessing if I had paid via F&F liked you wanted, I would have gotten the same line you fed to atty and none of us would have gotten any refund.

I don't know if any one has noticed their rating next to their name. Someone did some work on feedback percentage.

Those other buyers didn't get lucky. Your have no knowledge about them, and your assumptions are wrong about their condition. One transaction was FF, and his money was returned promptly, and without question. So you can't assume I was here to steal anyone's money, or that I would have stolen yours. I haven't had to be forced to prove to be trustworthy. By your own admission, I returned you your money, without question, and as soon as required. So I have been trustworthy. You're the one that hasn't been trustworthy, or acted honorably. But I'll give you credit for at least admitting you don't mind not acting as you should, and that your comfortable inconveniencing others on the board. That's why you're getting poor feed back and a bad buyer alert.

Lol ok

It's interesting that you think the way you've handled the return and this transaction is funny. Please return my glasses immediately.

Username Hidden said:
Good call. I just did. Also after reading the feedback Rex left, it completely contradicts what this guy said about that deal when he was trying to get me to use F&F to pay him. Everything about this guy is sketchy and shady. There was no misunderstanding here. No overlooked scratches. There was intentional misrepresentation that was well thought out. This was a scam plain and simple. All this crap has been sitting in a storage locker for years and is now ruined and he came here to **** as many people as he could before he got caught. If ever there was a case to ban a person, this is it. I just hope those that paid via F&F can find some sort of recourse.
WTH 29 pages?!?! Yeah I was in contact with the seller the entire time (PM and text) because I was supposed to get the complete set of XM R1 from him... Initially sent down payment (via F&F) but couldn't push through with purchase so I asked for a refund which he did send back after a few days (since he said that he had to transfer from the bank). Unfortunately I did not get to see the R1 itself so I can't comment on the condition of the item. All I can say is that he refunded me my money... Hence my review as "trustworthy". Could that have changed after getting the R1, I don't know. So i'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
It's interesting that you think the way you've handled the return and this transaction is funny. Please return my glasses immediately.
I have a suggestion:

wait to get your glasses back from racer...

after you receive your glasses, take the cursor, move it over your screen name and log out...

.........just log out..........and don't come back here again........

Calling Chuck Norris

Status
Not open for further replies.