• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Is Toooooooo Expensive Here!!!

Some people add the sentimental value to their items when they are trying to sell them. People who are selling personal stuff should seperate their feelings for what they think something is worth, and focus on what the item is actually something is worth.

generally in Asia retail prices are severely marked up. almost double the price of retail compared to the States. so i guess if someone bought a pair from a store, and wanna move it on and wanna recoup whatever he has put into that pair, prices are generally gonna be high.

I bet every one in Asia really takes extra special care of their Oakleys. I would buy a vault case for every pair.

In Brazil, the prices are a little bit higher than in america. Oakley is bigger in Brazil than in the US, just to you understand. The O-Matter frames in America are cheaper than in Brazil, a holbrook pair is like 180-200$ around there. But at the same time, a pair of romeo in the box can be selled at 800-1000$ around there. A 24k for 600-800$, a xx ti02 in good condition for something around 600-700$..

Like we say there: Oakley is for who can, not for who wants.

In Brazil, the prices are a little bit higher than in america. Oakley is bigger in Brazil than in the US, just to you understand. The O-Matter frames in America are cheaper than in Brazil, a holbrook pair is like 180-200$ around there. But at the same time, a pair of romeo in the box can be selled at 800-1000$ around there. A 24k for 600-800$, a xx ti02 in good condition for something around 600-700$..

Like we say there: Oakley is for who can, not for who wants.

How do you say that in Portuguese? I want to use that line.

Back