• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Is Toooooooo Expensive Here!!!

Here in the Philippines usually they are $50 higher than SRP in the States.

I think xmetal lines are marked up crazy here..saw juliets that range from18k-24k..so that is from 450-600 USD..

frogskins and holbrooks are also almost twice the prize too

the prices I am quoting are from store establishments btw (optical shops,oakley stores etc)

Just checked the price on display cases available here. The double wide spine case is around $2,800, Single wide GEN1 $1,270, Cube GEN1 $620.

You have to be either rich here or so damn obsessed with Oakley to buy these. I bought one single wide GEN1 years ago for that price though.
I also ordered one cube and one medicine cabinet for the total of $1,000 shipped from eBay to Thailand. Can't believe how obsess was I back then.

Many of the younger Thai collectors are shopping on ebay now to take advantage of the USs cheaper pricing even with shipping. I ship Oakleys to Thailand weekly

Many of the younger Thai collectors are shopping on ebay now to take advantage of the USs cheaper pricing even with shipping. I ship Oakleys to Thailand weekly
Yeah, not only high shipping we have to pay, it's customs when those items got here as well.

Latest Posts

Back