• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Japan Exclusive Tee

oneonz

I should Work at Oakley
According from ichiro resign Oakley Japan made a special event with many store in japan and this is exclusive tee for this campaign
Who travel in Japan this season can grab this T

" selling our t-shirts from the oh store for the limited edition of the store. You can use a variety of scenes for your own hometown design, souvenirs, etc.

[Design] [store for sale]
Tokyo: Harajuku Store Aqua city odaiba store
Yokohama: Lalaport Yokohama store mark is minatomirai store
Nagoya: Nagoya store
Kyoto: Kyoto store
OSAKA:大阪心斎橋店・グランフロント大阪店
Hiroshima: Hiroshima store
Fukuoka: Fukuoka store
OKINAWA:沖縄ライカム店 "
japan tee.jpg

oops wrong section mod please move this

Last edited:
I would’ve purchased all of these in my trip to Japan a few months back. They do have some cool unique stuff over there, sadly if you wear american XL size, it will be a pain in the rear to get something that fits.
I wear XL and all I could purchase there was a skull belt, a cap, and some shades. No shirt, jacket or hoodie fitted me. I feel incredibly fat after that (hitting the gym every day now)

I would’ve purchased all of these in my trip to Japan a few months back. They do have some cool unique stuff over there, sadly if you wear american XL size, it will be a pain in the rear to get something that fits.
I wear XL and all I could purchase there was a skull belt, a cap, and some shades. No shirt, jacket or hoodie fitted me. I feel incredibly fat after that (hitting the gym every day now)

I didn't buy any clothing while there either. Even an XXL fit too snug. No one wants to see my spare tire. Just bought accessories and hats.

My wife's cousins in Japan sent me some Oakley Golf stuff for Christmas last year. They got me a golf vest in XL. I was barely able to zip it up. Fit like a really tight muscle shirt. I dunno what to do with it 🐷