• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Japan Exclusive Tee

I didn't buy any clothing while there either. Even an XXL fit too snug. No one wants to see my spare tire. Just bought accessories and hats.

My wife's cousins in Japan sent me some Oakley Golf stuff for Christmas last year. They got me a golf vest in XL. I was barely able to zip it up. Fit like a really tight muscle shirt. I dunno what to do with it 🐷
For the vest, I'd say talk about it every time you golf and tell people you don't wear it because its too nice and you don't want it to get damaged.
And yes, I feel you on the shirts and stuff, I was even sweating when I tried the golf belts, the XL fits on the last hole. Does it fits me nicely? No. Was it cheap? No. But is it cool as hell? Yeah! I guess that's how it goes with all of our Oakley stuff, buy a bunch of things that look cool and just wear them casually Lol

ps. Not even the frickin' golf gloves fit for me (and I have regular size hands)

For the vest, I'd say talk about it every time you golf and tell people you don't wear it because its too nice and you don't want it to get damaged.
And yes, I feel you on the shirts and stuff, I was even sweating when I tried the golf belts, the XL fits on the last hole. Does it fits me nicely? No. Was it cheap? No. But is it cool as hell? Yeah! I guess that's how it goes with all of our Oakley stuff, buy a bunch of things that look cool and just wear them casually Lol

ps. Not even the frickin' golf gloves fit for me (and I have regular size hands)

The gloves fit me. I forgot what size i bought, but i wear a medium cadet. I bought both a black and a white one. I started using the black, but the grip started wearing down on the palm (as it usually does for me) so i put it back in the package and now wearing my Footjoy gloves.

EDIT: i just did a search and found a post where i commented i had bought the 25cm ones.

Last edited: