• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses offer a sports frame with tons of innovation. But can they stand up to our review for a week of cycling and wearing them around town?
Keep reading to find out in our full Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses review. Plus, answers to your top questions, including the differences between the Jawbone and Racing Jacket.

Background and History
Jawbone Release
Oakley released their Jawbone Sunglasses in 2009 as their flagship sports frame. And this innovative sports pair would lay the groundwork for Oakley sunglasses today.
Since the early days of the Razor Blade sunglasses, wearers could swap their...

[url=https://www.oakleyforum.com/guides/oakley-jawbone-sunglasses/]Continue reading...

Last edited:
I was under the impression that lenses for each (Jawbone and RJ) were compatible with one another, but this article states otherwise (I know Split Jackets aren't compatible with either one). Have I misunderstood all these years?

I was under the impression that lenses for each (Jawbone and RJ) were compatible with one another, but this article states otherwise (I know Split Jackets aren't compatible with either one). Have I misunderstood all these years?

No you're right, it's a typo from my understanding - unless someone has other info. Has been corrected.

I have prescription race jacket lenses that fit in my jawbones just fine.

Latest Posts

Back