• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
We got our hands on a pair of the latest Oakley Jawbreaker Prizm Road sunglasses. And we’re ready to put them to the test.
Our Oakley Jawbreaker review will cover the frame, lenses, and design of this high-tech pair so you can determine if they’re right for you!

Table of Contents
#" class="ez-toc-pull-right ez-toc-btn ez-toc-btn-xs ez-toc-btn-default ez-toc-toggle" aria-label="ez-toc-toggle-icon-1
Oakley Jawbreaker ReviewInitial Impressions and First Bike RideOakley...
Continue reading...

jawbreaker text.jpg

jawbreaker vs radarlock range.jpg

jawbreaker nose pad.jpg

jawbreaker nose clearance.jpg

jawbreaker stem adjustment.jpg

jawbreaker asploded.jpg

jawbreaker flares.jpg

Oakley-Jawbreaker-Sunglasses.jpg

jawbreaker-text-jpg.jpg

jawbreaker-text-jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review and wonderful pics!

FYI - The Asian Fit M2 is not just larger nosebombs, it also has a different cut lens. Your just using the large nosebombs on a standard M2, not really an Asian Fit M2.

Great review and wonderful pics!

FYI - The Asian Fit M2 is not just larger nosebombs, it also has a different cut lens. Your just using the large nosebombs on a standard M2, not really an Asian Fit M2.

Thanks. On the note of the M2, the Asian Fit supposedly uses the standard piece. I asked HQ/CS, and they confirmed there was only one design after shipping me a set (awkwardly, of two standard pieces). I did hack away at one nose piece and slid some Asian Fit Radarlock bombs on. Not really the most elegant job as it makes the separation from the lens a pain, but it functions more ideally for wear.

Nice post indeed!

IMO - you can never be too pic heavy, especially with a new pair like this. I want more pics please :D

These are looking more and more like a take on the Eyeshade. Even the way the Jaw drops down to release the lens is very similar to the first ever pair.

Loads of options to go for as well. For me, its a toss up between the Sapphire and the Red Iridium P :)

I will be ordering very soon!

Nice post indeed!

IMO - you can never be too pic heavy, especially with a new pair like this. I want more pics please :D

These are looking more and more like a take on the Eyeshade. Even the way the Jaw drops down to release the lens is very similar to the first ever pair.

Loads of options to go for as well. For me, its a toss up between the Sapphire and the Red Iridium P :)

I will be ordering very soon!

I appreciate the compliments from the posters in this thread. Main motivation to put my thoughts out are basically to answer the questions I had/would have. It's a new pair, and doesn't come cheap. I could be wrong, or have disagreeable opinions, so I'm welcome to being corrected as well.

That being said, there will be updates in the OP from time-to-time the more I use the pair.I'm gonna try to clean up some pics because they were taken in a bathroom where the fan was actually causing the light to flicker (hence some being grainy).

Nice to see a proper review here, the last I remember was Rustpot's of the M2.

Good job!

I have to agree with the other posters, that was a nice review.

Back