• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
Interesting design for the new Oakley Jawbreakers Sunglasses. What is everyone thoughts for the new pair? See pic below:

Oakley_Jawbreaker.jpg

Link: Oakley Jawbreaker Sunglasses | Official Oakley Store

Any idea what the purpose of the stem details are? Are they just aesthetic?

The finished pair looks really nice though. If I see right the cuts are sharper

Wow! Did you hear of any other colorways these are going to come in? We've seen a Matte Black/Sapphire Iridium, Polished White/+Red and now, what looks like, Black Ink/+Red.

Wow! Did you hear of any other colorways these are going to come in? We've seen a Matte Black/Sapphire Iridium, Polished White/+Red and now, what looks like, Black Ink/+Red.

The first two we've seen were likely prototypes only. Neither had accents of any sort. Kinda like how Thor's Jawbone was a one-off.

I'd expect a predictable Orange/Fire or Silver/Fire, Silver/Ice, Redline/+Red, Black/OO, White/Jade, Black/Black, etc selection. But then again, we may have been seeing Prizm lenses the whole time. Believe OP's has a Prizm sticker, not Polarized. Sapphire is another one that may be in the mix.

But then again, we may have been seeing Prizm lenses the whole time. Believe OP's has a Prizm sticker, not Polarized. Sapphire is another one that may be in the mix.
That would explain a lot. I was thinking the polarised sticker on those looked kinda funky, it being a Prizm sticker instead makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back