• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jawbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are interesting. I might have to pick a pair up for the collection. I hope they don't fit too big though.

Definitely want to pick up a pair. Kind of reminds me of what Cyclops would wear when he's working out haha.

I'm not 100% sure about the viewing field as others has said.
As I am a massive transformers freak
A version of these in transformers livery should work a treat

The sticker isn't for prizm. It's just the older Polarized sticker. Some glasses still come into the stores with these stickers on them. They'll do a much cooler design for prizm I'm sure. But god DAMN I can't wait until these Jawbreakers are in store. This is the first pair I'm dying to be able to buy them.

The sticker isn't for prizm. It's just the older Polarized sticker. Some glasses still come into the stores with these stickers on them. They'll do a much cooler design for prizm I'm sure. But god DAMN I can't wait until these Jawbreakers are in store. This is the first pair I'm dying to be able to buy them.

That's the "new" polarized sticker, Oakley has gone back to that on all their factory configured polarized glasses, I was confused the first time I brought out a new pair to a customer with that sticker

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422173896.911254.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back