• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Accessory Kit Restocked on Oakley Website

Do the 2017 productions still say "made in usa" on them though?
Yup

IMG_5432.JPG

Showing out of stock again. I wonder how long this is going to continue. Store employees have no clue. Customer service doesn't even know they still sell them. Warranty is "out". There has to be one guy somewhere that is saying oh make some more, ok stop, ok make some more. Can we find out who that guy is?

Here is the link for anyone that wants to keep checking. Once they show out of stock you can't search for them so save this.

Oakley Juliet Accessories

Lies, rootbeer been gone for a hot minute.

IMG_5434.PNG

Showing out of stock again. I wonder how long this is going to continue. Store employees have no clue. Customer service doesn't even know they still sell them. Warranty is "out". There has to be one guy somewhere that is saying oh make some more, ok stop, ok make some more. Can we find out who that guy is?

Here is the link for anyone that wants to keep checking. Once they show out of stock you can't search for them so save this.

Oakley Juliet Accessories

Lies, rootbeer been gone for a hot minute.

View attachment 359718

The first guy I called day before yesterday in store swore they didn't have any and even got angry. I told him, look, they're in stock at your store.

The next day I called and they had them in stock. I really don't know what's going on, tbh. I think they could be finding old supplies and marking them with new production dates? They feel exactly the same as my 2009 rubbers (once they were boiled).

It is all a bit silly! They clearly shift tons of these so why would they discontinue them?

It has been stated earlier that it bodes well for the future production of them that they sell out almost straight away, I bet there aren't any other Oakley products that shift as quickly as these do!

It is all a bit silly! They clearly shift tons of these so why would they discontinue them?

It has been stated earlier that it bodes well for the future production of them that they sell out almost straight away, I bet there aren't any other Oakley products that shift as quickly as these do!
I bet any x metal parts would sell out fast

Sent from your mom

Back