• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Fire Iridium: Choosing Frame

X_Metal32

Oakley Beginner
Here's 3 photos of X-metal, Carbon and Polish, all with Fire Iridium...just getting opinons.
Does anyone think the Polished Frame is the way to go here. The only other frames I was considering was X-metal or Carbon. Also, any rubber tip ideas, thinking Red or Black. Maybe even yellow? Trying to come up with something that pops~
If anyone has a similar pair custom built, wouldn't mind seeing a photo.
Referring to the Oakley Juliet Hammer Stems, those are the frames I'm sending in.

mXW5rQER35HVq9w2vXvrEgg.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!p8FIMs!+y+lBSGBg4MWfw~~60_57.JPG

images.jpg

Last edited:
In general, red rubbers go very nicely with fire/ruby lenses. I don't have pics of my juliets handy as they're boxed up at the moment. I've had R1 polished and XS Carbon setup with that combo (unfortunately red ear socks not shown when I took those pics).

The XS pic would show you roughly what fire/ruby lenses look like in various frame colors.
Top row: Carbon/Black, Polished/Ice, X-Metal/Ruby, Carbon/Fire + Red tshocks
Bottom row: Plasma/Fire, Polished/VR28BI, Polsihed Carbon/Black, Ducati Carbon/Black

DSC_1350 copy.jpg

XS collection.jpg

I like the look of the carbon/fire best, and X metal, least.
Agreed, red socks and bumpers would look killer with it.
(I have carbon /+red polarized/black socks, and have been considering red s&b myself).