• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet fit for large head

COHL7500

Oakley Beginner
Good saturday to everyone.

It seems to be rarely discussed. However, I want to ask how the fit of Oakley Juliets are for people with a larger head.

I tried wearing Eye Jackets before and those couldn’t comfortably wrap around my head. Oakley Tens fit me perfectly though!

Thanks in advance :)

Good saturday to everyone.

It seems to be rarely discussed. However, I want to ask how the fit of Oakley Juliets are for people with a larger head.

I tried wearing Eye Jackets before and those couldn’t comfortably wrap around my head. Oakley Tens fit me perfectly though!

Thanks in advance :)
I'd suggest you consider an X-Squared, Romeo's OR Romeo 2s , if you possess a large noggin.

I would not advice XS for larger Heads.
XS will pinch you hard.
R1 yes, but expect to pay $700
R2 is most comfortable of all X Metal for larger heads. Start at $350
Juliet with #15 T-Shox. Start at $250
XX has the same basic fit as Juliet. Start at $400
Stay away from Half-X
And no Madman and Badman are not X-Metal.

Think XX would be the best choice pricewise for bigger heads, R1 is more expensive and problematic regarding orbital-nose bridge tightening.
Bigger orbital than Juliet, use 15 T- Shox's and you can get the nose bridge tuned if needed

I would not advice XS for larger Heads.
XS will pinch you hard.
R1 yes, but expect to pay $700
R2 is most comfortable of all X Metal for larger heads. Start at $350
Juliet with #15 T-Shox. Start at $250
XX has the same basic fit as Juliet. Start at $400
Stay away from Half-X
And no Madman and Badman are not X-Metal.
Romeos appear the most appealing to me; style-wise, they seem so at least. However, $700 personally just seems like an exorbitant amount. I'm not a collector, occasionally dusting the glasses off inside their glass display. I wear my Oakleys daily.

I will probably look for R2, XX and Juliet T-Shox then. Thank you very much Stig for the thorough write-up.

Just a last question: How come Madman/Badman is not considered x metal?

Think XX would be the best choice pricewise for bigger heads, R1 is more expensive and problematic regarding orbital-nose bridge tightening.
Bigger orbital than Juliet, use 15 T- Shox's and you can get the nose bridge tuned if needed
Thank you Scarface! I will look into that my friend ;) Good weekend to you

Romeos appear the most appealing to me; style-wise, they seem so at least. However, $700 personally just seems like an exorbitant amount. I'm not a collector, occasionally dusting the glasses off inside their glass display. I wear my Oakleys daily.

I will properly look for R2, XX and Juliet T-Shox then. Thank you very much Stig for the thorough write-up.

Just a last question: How come Madman/Badman is not considered x metal?

Because Madman a. Badman are made of plastic an aluminum.
Real X Metal are made of Titanium.
A Romeo, Juliet or XX a. Mars will outlast humanity.
The Lux. marketing called them X-Metal.
Real X-Metal hard core fan will never call them X-Metal.

Last edited:
Back