• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Im in Australia, have a pair of X-metal Oakley Titanium Juliet! Blue lens. Amazing sunglasses, had them in my collectors cabinet for 15 years, only wore them a few times back when I first bought them. Got a small scratch on the lens, not too serious, but decided to store them through fear of damaging them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I have a pair but I’m in need of new gaskets and a rep in on the nose bridge, can any one help on if there is a service by Oakley for doing this, thanks in advance

Hi I have a pair but I’m in need of new gaskets and a rep in on the nose bridge, can any one help on if there is a service by Oakley for doing this, thanks in advance

Oakley no longer services the frames, but there are several members on here that can service the nose bridge

Can you tell how old they are by a number or something on them? I bought a pair about 20yrs. Ago, and I still have them, and are in excellent condition!

[…] www.oakleyforum.com size: 1200px x900px […]

Im in Australia, have a pair of X-metal Oakley Titanium Juliet! Blue lens. Amazing sunglasses, had them in my collectors cabinet for 15 years, only wore them a few times back when I first bought them. Got a small scratch on the lens, not too serious, but decided to store them through fear of damaging them.
Welcome to the forum!

IlliterateQuarrelsomeEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

This has been really interesting reading. I bought a pair the year they came out I think. I haven’t found anything that looks quite as good. I had no idea they were collectors items, till I nipped into Oakley NYC while on holiday, and had a couple of the team there salivating over them

Latest Posts

Back