• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Juliet Ichiro carbon w/blue

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
@Smiley i think you can get him for a kings ransom or whatever it was listed for before ;)
Carbon will be my last pair I sell lol

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
At least a couple months rent?
Wouldn’t cover my mortgage for a month. I live in CA remember

Username Hidden said:
Looking for a boxed set of the rare carbon ichiro juliets with blue, matching serial.

Might be a long shot with how rare these are, but I'm looking to fill out my collection and this is the missing link. Will pay top dollar for a pristine pair.

Thanks for looking.
@Japanese Jellyfish might know of a pair 😏

:bump:

I was wondering what is the price range of Oakley Juliet Ichiro carbon w/blue these days and if they are in mint condition?

Username Hidden said:
I was wondering what is the price range of Oakley Juliet Ichiro carbon w/blue these days and if they are in mint condition?
I wouldn't be the right person to ask to be honest, but if you are interested in selling a pair then please DM me with pictures and your insane asking price and I'll tell you if I'll pay it 😁👍

Username Hidden said:

I’m there was one on eBay for 2500 a while back, I don’t know if it sold for that tho, I’m sure there is several members already pm’ing you trying to buy it 😂

Username Hidden said:
I’m there was one on eBay for 2500 a while back, I don’t know if it sold for that tho, I’m sure there is several members already pm’ing you trying to buy it 😂
It sold. I’d say knowing what I know and knowing 4 pairs that have sold in the last year that 2k-2.5k the minimum buy in for a matching numbers box set. 1750-2k for not matching and 2 pairs sold without boxes on eBay for north of 1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.