• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Loose X Nose Bridge Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever tried to remove the rivets? Im wonderimg because im sure eventually this may happen to my pennys, and from what i understand Oakkey will no longer service these, renderimg them useless. That would be a shame. Im wondering what the design is inside the flex coupler. Must be some type if rubber.
This is an old post....but entertaining.

I made a DIY video. Not a good option for most but cheap and quick. I had a good experience with the Oakley service option but currently that is not available because of where I live. This option took my glasses from unusable to near perfect.

I made a DIY video. Not a good option for most but cheap and quick. I had a good experience with the Oakley service option but currently that is not available because of where I live. This option took my glasses from unusable to near perfect.

Lol funny how your Juliet slipped out of your hands like a fish trying to get away

Thank goodness your not the culprit suggesting to caulk it up or inject glue into the bridge....

Welcome to the forum.

Be prepared.....be very prepared;)

Lol funny how your Juliet slipped out of your hands like a fish trying to get away

Thank goodness your not the culprit suggesting to caulk it up or inject glue into the bridge....
I had a pair that had clearly had a nose bridge infusion of some sort of rubber cement... Was still floppy so I picked out what I could and sent it to @THE X-MAN for a proper tightening. I really can't believe anybody would fill the orbital-nose bridge with glue but obviously they do, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back