• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Loose X Nose Bridge Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say, if you own a pair, invest a few bucks in them and they will last. Do the right think and if your tired of them , sell them and recoil your funds. Someone else will love those frames and care for them. Yes any idea to fix them or make them last is helpful on the short term. But the long run, I say nope.

I've been browsing the forum for a few hours and found information on an apparent recurrent issue with the nose bridge couplers of some X-Metal models degrading. I had my Juleits stored for some time and when I got them out, they were loose and saggy from the nose bridge. For what I have learned, I can get the couplers and replacements pins from LINEGEAR, but, how difficult is to to perform the actual swap? Can anybody share their experience? Thanks!

You need a specialized tool to remove and replace the pins, and you can easily **** it up and damage the nosebridge unless you're practiced at it.

Instead use the x-man as Wicked just mentioned. He's done hundreds of pairs, fast turnaround, and top quality work.

Thanks guys, I will contact @THE X-MAN ASAP!!! I just hope not to have issues shipping from Mexico... or to be precise getting my glasses back. Usually the sending TO the US is easy... but Mexican customs are a drag!

Nice collection! I only have the Juliets left... the ones on my profile picture I lost a few years ago when I started using prescription glasses again. I had to change glass constantly and left them somewhere. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back