• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Juliet Plasma Ice Serialized x 2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys I have 2 sets of Juliet Plasma for sale. 1 set is in really awesome condition and was only worn a couple of times, the 2nd pair I would probably describe as beaters but the 2nd pair comes with the box, coin, warranty, rubbers which are in really good condition except for the foam inside the box and the microfiber bag is a bit dusty from the foam. I have included a lot of photos highlighting where there are issues but any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

Set 1 - Oakley Juliet Plasma Ice 'B' Serial 3rd Generation
Lens excellent - no rubbing or scratches
Frame very tight
Original Lens and rubbers in excellent condition
Nose bridge tight but right one looks a little exposed so maybe perished but still inside - please see photo
Frame very clean only 1 small rubbing mark/tarnish on top of right orbital not a scratch - please see photo
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

Asking Price $250 OBO + $17 Shipping to USA. If you are in Australia msg me and ill include free shipping.

==================================================================

2nd Set - Juliet Plasma 2nd Generation complete with matching box, coin, warranty, spare rubbers
Lens very average - right lens has scratch probably worth getting new lenses for them
Nose bridge needs tune up
Rubbers very average but the original spares included
Box and coin and paperwork very good condition
Frame has a couple of scratches on top left orbital and left arm
This set will suit somebody who wants to customize or bring them back to their former glory

1.jpg
2.jpg

7.jpg
10.jpg
6.jpg

Asking Price $OLD (SOLD to forum member)

Thanks for looking. Open to trades

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn man. I wish you would have given me a heads up. I’d have bought it. Oh well.

Username Hidden said:
Damn man. I wish you would have given me a heads up. I’d have bought it. Oh well.
I tried to tag you in it last night when I listed but it prevented me from replying for some reason then I got msg about them. If you. Just want glasses you can have these for the same price I sold the other for but don't come with box etc. Just send me a msg mate I swear I wasn't being rude just made another rookie error

Username Hidden said:
I tried to tag you in it last night when I listed but it prevented me from replying for some reason then I got msg about them. If you. Just want glasses you can have these for the same price I sold the other for but don't come with box etc. Just send me a msg mate I swear I wasn't being rude just made another rookie error

The ones in matching boxes are the only ones I collect. That’s why I asked about it.

Lets get these sold :)

Price drop to $240 include free shipping to USA. Open to trade offers but prefer cash as I've got my eyes on a sexy pair of XS 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.