• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet - Real or Fake?

Gerard Batan

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone, recently I've purchased an Oakley Juliet Polished Fire Polarized on ebay, just want to verify if this is genuine or not. Thanks in advance...

IMG_2659_1.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

thanks for the quick response, by the way I noticed that the right arm around the frame is a little bit loose, and to my delight I googled it and found out that it is common among Juliet's. Question is if I'm gonna take it to the local Oakley store to tune it up, how much would it cost? By the way I am living in the Philippines

thanks for the quick response, by the way I noticed that the right arm around the frame is a little bit loose, and to my delight I googled it and found out that it is common among Juliet's. Question is if I'm gonna take it to the local Oakley store to tune it up, how much would it cost? By the way I am living in the Philippines

They will tighten the arms for you in Oakley stores free of charge. The only thing they cant do is tighten the internal screws in the exoskeletal nose bridge. Thats the problem that has to be sent to Oakley. Just the arms are no problem.

^
thanks for the info about that....is there anything that I should present for them to tighten the right arm of my juliet, because I only bought it on ebay.

OT

do red rubbers look good for my juliet? I am thinking of replacing the rubbers with red one just to add some spice. And is it true that there are no Genuine Oakley Gaskets?

hey fellow kababayan!

i don't think you need a receipt to have them adjust it, just bring it in and tell them the problem.

geniune oakley rubbers with the exception of black and rootbeer are hard to come by here in the us and go for high $$$. i think you can still find it there back home, try searching sulit.ph or ebay.ph for local sellers.

You can also tighten the arms yourself. Just use a T6 screw driver. As for the nose bridge, as others have said, you need to bring it to Oakley HQ so they can tighten them up.

^
thanks for the info about that....is there anything that I should present for them to tighten the right arm of my juliet, because I only bought it on ebay.

OT

do red rubbers look good for my juliet? I am thinking of replacing the rubbers with red one just to add some spice. And is it true that there are no Genuine Oakley Gaskets?

Back