• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Replacement Lens

sunpoh

Oakley Expert
Can someone help me with the correct steps in replacing juliet lenses?? I am afraid to scratch the lens. Please and thank you! :)

There are a few videos on youtube showing how to do a swap.

You will need a T6 torx screwdriver ($5-$6)
Wrap the shaft of the screwdriver with tape
Loosen 1 screw in the lens orbital, until it separates the orbital completely. Dont remove the screw, make sure the rubber washer is still in place.
Remove that lens from the front of the frame (dont push it out the back) install new lens from the front of the frame, work the top in first, then the sides and lastly the bottom.
squeeze the orbital together as you are tightening the torx screw, watch the rubber gasket as not to drop it or cause the screw to chew it up. Hand tighten gently till its snug. Dont over tighten.

There are a few videos on youtube showing how to do a swap.

You will need a T6 torx screwdriver ($5-$6)
Wrap the shaft of the screwdriver with tape
Loosen 1 screw in the lens orbital, until it separates the orbital completely. Dont remove the screw, make sure the rubber washer is still in place.
Remove that lens from the front of the frame (dont push it out the back) install new lens from the front of the frame, work the top in first, then the sides and lastly the bottom.
squeeze the orbital together as you are tightening the torx screw, watch the rubber gasket as not to drop it or cause the screw to chew it up. Hand tighten gently till its snug. Dont over tighten.

Oh thank you sooo much. Do you mind giving me the links to some of the videos? I cant seem to find any.

Careful not to stip the head of the screw. If it seem too tight, or if you think the driver is going to slip, best to stop and and take it to a Oakley store to change the lens.

Back