• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Serialized Generation 3 for $150

JChong8

Oakley Beginner
I’m a relatively new Oakley collector and was after a pair of Juliet. I did some research but wasn’t fully aware of the details of serialization and the generations of production.

I had a pair come up on my local Craigslist and to my surprise, the seller was asking $150. They came with the original X Metal case and he threw in a brand new pair of OEM Oakley 24K Gold Iridium lenses for free. They are serialized P******B which is third generation I believe. I don’t think this is the original dust bag as it appears to be small and the seller did not have the original box or coin.

The condition is at least 7-8/10 or even higher as there isn’t any noticeable damage to the frame and finish, and the lenses have no scratches or scuffs. The seller was in his 60s and said he bought them “long ago and hasn’t worn them in many years after last servicing them with Oakley”.

The last question I had was that the lenses currently in them have “TITANIUM” written where the polarized script would be. Can any of you guys offer any info on these lenses? Are they genuine Oakley or aftermarket?

Was this a home run? Or just a base hit?
F22C5DF4-ADAF-4552-9630-67B066166A82.jpeg
104B3C01-546E-4108-8724-81B26CED6FCB.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you to all for the feedback!

@glock24shooter Pretty accurate lol. He was in his mid to late 60s and said his friend was a regional manager for Sunglass Hut back in the late 90s/early 2000s. He said his friend was able to get him the Juliet for half price back in those days. That for sure contributed to the fact that he was willing to let them go for cheap. What I found quite funny is he actually said, “I know I could probably get much more than this $150, but I’m not trying to get rich” haha. Bless him.

He hadn’t worn them in many years and said he had so many sunglasses he essentially forgot about the Juliet.

Latest Posts

Back