• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Titanium With Gold Iridium

Viper93

Oakley Expert
Canada
Hey guys, just wondering what's a good price for second generation pair of Titanium Juliet with Gold Iridium lenses. Excellent condition, but no box or coin.

Thanks

I won a pair on Ebay in November, $190. Frame was perfect, lenses had a few minor scratches, no box or coin. Found a new set of lenses here on the forum. I am guessing $300 in the condition you described but they rarely come up for sale. GL with the hunt.

I won a pair on Ebay in November, $190. Frame was perfect, lenses had a few minor scratches, no box or coin. Found a new set of lenses here on the forum. I am guessing $300 in the condition you described but they rarely come up for sale. GL with the hunt.
yeah... dont judge it by that 190 steal you got, they run between 300-400 depending on condition, esp the gen1's.

there were 3 generations- T123456, then the A and B suffixes.

yeah... dont judge it by that 190 steal you got, they run between 300-400 depending on condition, esp the gen1's.

there were 3 generations- T123456, then the A and B suffixes.

You sure ? I thought there were only 2 generations.

yes im sure. i thought there were only 2 gens too ( i have both gen 1 and 2), but i came across a T123456B not too long ago...it was probably a reallly short run though

Interesting,thanks for the info
Was the frame you saw for sale?

but i came across a T123456B not too long ago...it was probably a reallly short run though

I like it this way better than TXXXXXXB