• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Tuneup in the UK

Hi
If you are in the UK, I can sort it no problem. Thanks to my friends for pointing you in my direction. Free tune up for you guys when needed. Just postal cost and parts guys 👍
Hi. Also looking for the nose gasket to be replaced. Bought Juliets in 2003 on honeymoon and wore for 2 weeks. Having not seen the sun for 15 years, dug them out again for holiday, wore for a week, but the nose went droopy after a couple of days. Not touched since but want to start wearing. Is this something you could look at for me please? Will pay for time as well as post/parts. Cheers. :)

The couplers will have turned soft over the years, I will get them back to factory tight again. Price is £47.50 Barrie. That includes postage back to you, special delivery insured.
Sounds perfect. Thank you. I can’t yet message you so you drop me a line and I’ll get them off to you. I really appreciate it.

I’ll message you and it will have my email on buddy.

Mike
Cheers. Dug them out again just now to box up. Like new, other than the sodding wobbly nose and replacement foam I sought a couple of years ago.

D86496A2-E96A-4B78-86BA-F3AA82A30D77.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back