• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley JULIET with a very low serial #

Il tony

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys,
I am from Italy and I bought my black Juliet several years ago.
Didn't use them much, since I was always worried about ruining them.

In 2011 I was in Vegas, in the Oakley store in TownSquare and the guy in the Oakley store was impressed with the serial number of my sunglasses: it's 1330.
He told me they were rare and highly valuable for this reason, so a collector would be really pleased to have it.

I am gonna be in Vegas in march again so I was wondering if somebody can tell me anything about their possible value since I would really like to replace them with
IMG_6460.JPG
a newer model.

you can see pictures,

Thank you much!

TONY

IMG_6464.JPG

Very cool to have a low serial number, although most here wouldn't call that very low.
Value really depends on a bunch of things, most important would be completeness. Do these come with every thing as new? (Matching box, bag, extras, original lenses) then comes condition.
If I remember the CBP Juliets are one of the more rare but if not compete it does hurt it.

I'd say if it comes with only what's in the pic about $200 maybe a little more for being CBP

Thank you very much!
Well, I'd like to replace them just because I am not a collector and it may be a much more interesting item for somebody else.
That said, They come with the soft fabric case and the original dark lenses too. Unfortunately I do not have the box after something like 13 years =)

Anyway if you know someone that could be interested in my Juliet than please let me know!
THANKS AGAIN!

Be forewarned, keeping this pair and adding another will only result in them breeding like rabbits. Soon you will also have an XX then an XS, with designs on a R1, Crater and possibly a R2. No, who am I kidding, yep an R2. Possibly multiples in different finishes.

Hi guys,
I am from Italy and I bought my black Juliet several years ago.
Didn't use them much, since I was always worried about ruining them.

In 2011 I was in Vegas, in the Oakley store in TownSquare and the guy in the Oakley store was impressed with the serial number of my sunglasses: it's 1330.
He told me they were rare and highly valuable for this reason, so a collector would be really pleased to have it.

I am gonna be in Vegas in march again so I was wondering if somebody can tell me anything about their possible value since I would really like to replace them with View attachment 217810 a newer model.

you can see pictures,

Thank you much!

TONY

View attachment 217811
Are you attending the IPC Apex show?

Back