• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OAKLEY JULIET "X Men" Edition X012308 New/Matching Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Only the first 4999 were released with the X-Men tie-in, and the first 4449 for the X-Men 2 and 3(although the first 999 had the 'deepest' Ruby lenses, for both the Juliets and the Pennys).

thanks for the added "O" knowledge bro! congrats with the sale Funs way!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Only the first 4999 were released with the X-Men tie-in, and the first 4449 for the X-Men 2 and 3(although the first 999 had the 'deepest' Ruby lenses, for both the Juliets and the Pennys).

That's what I thought before! But it turn out wrong... I don't remember which thread, but it was last year when I talk about this in a related topic.

It turn out all the "X******" was the initial run during the time the "X-Men" hited the box office.
As for the ruby colour...It's also stated that the early hundreds serial was not that "deep red", but some place around thousands are... to be honest, I'm not sure about that.
Because the colour difference between different batches is quite big, THAT REALLY FREAKS ME OUT ! ! !

And, Funky-Trixtar... I'll always keep an eye on your "Ruby"s !!!!

Are these still for sale?

Username Hidden said:
Are these still for sale?

Deal with "Silent OZ" in proceed.

I already shipped it to him, pending his receiving.

Back