• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Juliet X Metal Frame Black Iridium Lens NO SERIAL Mint Like New

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Juliet in x-metal and black iridium frame and lens combination. Has 55"O"21 etched in one of the arms. Worn only few times and put in display since I had it for these past few years.

BAD:
Has 1 minor scratch in each of the lenses, but does not affect vision or performance. I had to really angle the camera to catch these scratches, otherwise hard to see them. (Please see pictures)

GOOD:
frame is in excellent condition like new. Never been dropped no dings nicks or scrapes on the frame. All rubbers are tight like new. Flex couplers (frame tension) still good.

Overall I give this 9/10. As we all know these are discontinued and rare now but I am asking $300 firm and it comes with a microfiber oakley bag. Not in hurry to sell, thanks for looking.

DSC00574_zpscd3efa1e.jpg
DSC00584_zps9bd57824.jpgDSC00587_zps7378aaa3.jpgDSC00583_zps225d70b8.jpgDSC00581_zps8da7a863.jpgDSC00565_zpsa4fad43e.jpgDSC00576_zps0f0e307c.jpgDSC00579_zps89f7759e.jpg199b365b-34eb-4b22-888f-105ad41e2191_zpsfcfd6c0c.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Oops sorry can Mods please move to X-metal exchange section?

I'm interested but your inbox is full.

Can still buy them brand new from Oakley...$325 free shipping..

Username Hidden said:
From where?

Oakley.com...will have my brand new pair in the morning...they only have carbon/blk irid. But I'm using custom lenses..

yeah that a completely different colorway. x metal finish in not the same as carbon

I know I have a xmetal with ruby as well..bought that pair brand new from a O store 2 weeks ago....either way its a brand new pair with box and coin with no marks for $325 .... Paid close to $400 for my xmetal frame...

Username Hidden said:

don't forget the sales tax.... .0925 here in TN

I understand ...you are still missing the point...why buy a beat up used pair for $300 when u can get a brand new pair for a few more....just making a point....