• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet X-Metal Ruby At 6pm.com For $213.50

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Stupid price. 40% off, no tax and free shipping beats the best eBay price. Be aware though that the site shipping section says UPS and USPS is free, as do the options while ordering....but once you click place order, if you selected USPS you've been charged $6.95. I've emailed requesting an explanation and credit on my order due to this, but I don't have an answer yet.

Oakley Juliet® - 6pm.com

Yep....own a gen 1 titanium with ice polarized juliet and polished with fire polarized juliet....but at this price? Duh...I now have 3 Juliets. Oh well...can't have too many I suppose. I'm going to grab some new $55 shipped Emerald lenses I found on eBay and rotate those in...maybe in some combo with the polished frames (not much flexibility with the titanium frames as I have all blue rubber on those). I've never owned the X Metal finish.anyone have opinions they would like to share?

yeah my first x-metal pair was the x-metal Juliet. Very cool, raw finish that is by far my favorite out of all the x-metal finishes. Not as bling as polished or titanium. Also, be careful with folding the arms and general bumping into things - the finish scratches quite easily (not deep.. scratches just 'polish' the finish, making shiny lines..). Having said that, its in comparison with titanium (aka plasma) which virtually doesnt scratch at all.

okay.. just note, just by having the arms close, there are no arm-stops so the earstem tips do come in contact with the sides of the orbitals, and you'll get polishing of the frame at those points. This happens in the case! haha. its pretty unavoidable, but its not an obvious thing

i have them on the display stands now so the arms never fully close, so doesnt touch the orbitals anymore

By slipping a microclear bag over one ARM (and across most of one orbital), then folding them, and slipping inside ANOTHER microclear bag, you avoid any frame on frame contact. Works on any Oakley frame to keep them minty

Latest Posts

Back