• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet’s Anniversary Edition?

Do you think an Anniversary edition could be released?

• Total voters
This might sound like sacrilege but I’d be happy with x-metal-like frames made of aluminum. You’d have to think they could do that. They must have the molds laying around somewhere. We’d have new oem lenses and rubbers available and OG X-Metals would probably go up in value.

This might sound like sacrilege but I’d be happy with x-metal-like frames made of aluminum. You’d have to think they could do that. They must have the molds laying around somewhere. We’d have new oem lenses and rubbers available and OG X-Metals would probably go up in value.
There is a dude on here that made a Juliet out of carbon fiber and another one that had the parts to one made with SLA resin 3d printing. I’d wear the hell out of either one.

It would be cool to see a re-release in O Matter or even O-luminum and I think they would sell much better than the Mad/Badman but doubtLux would do it.

Juliet arms are so thin. I’m not sure if they made them from O-matter they would be strong enough.

Back