• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet’s Anniversary Edition?

Do you think an Anniversary edition could be released?

• Total voters
The vault is probably getting some of the last Juliet socks in the company. I wish they could bring back that style, and hopefully they’ll keep reviving styles with new names (Double edge is similar to the Eyepatch 1 & Crossrange Patch is the new Dispatch) but love the optimism bro!

Seriously doubt it. Earsocks melt and fall apart over time and fit multiple frames. Those were probably for O-Custom builds and displays.

The X-metal factory in Nevada was shutdown by lux several years ago bevause x metals sales and profit is much much lower, maybe the lowest of all frames. Badman & Madman was a bait & switch (garbage made in China of course) to avoid discontinuing a product line. X metals are great marketing material. But waaaaay too far off from Lux's fashion trends driven sales plan.

Unfortunately not. This rumour comes round occasionally, sometimes with real substance, sometimes not.

I wish it were true. I would buy the exact Juliet frame in any material, in any combo they decided to push out. If they made “improvements” and changed the frame, I would be less keen.

I think that boat sailed when the fauX-metals crashed. omatter xmetals? isn't that what the badman/madman are? from what I recall they break every way possible.

CF juliet would be cool but that would be juliet 2.0, one could wish.

but definitely would be awesome to come out with new rubber colors. If anyone from Oakley is reading (which they usually are) make some tribute color rubbers but mark them differently, maybe a xmetal logo, so we can distinguish from the OG and the new stuff, and release some new colors to compliment the new prizm lineup, like sandgrey, dwp blue and pink!

Seeing the latest trend in Oakley pricing, if they would make X-Metal again, I'd bet it would be 1.000 - 1.500 USD price range:lolsign::rofl::grin:

FYI: Carbon Prime pricing in Japan

carbon prime in Japan.png

Latest Posts

Back