• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet’s Anniversary Edition?

Do you think an Anniversary edition could be released?

• Total voters
I’m new to Juliet’s, really wish they would bring out some new ones! Just acquired my first pair, had them one day before sending them away for a nosebridge tune!! Need to get some more I think!!!

I’m new to Juliet’s, really wish they would bring out some new ones! Just acquired my first pair, had them one day before sending them away for a nosebridge tune!! Need to get some more I think!!!

No more x-metals bro. In regards to juliet they are fairly easy to find.

You’re quite right, they are fairly easy to find, they’re harder to find in good condition for a reasonable price though!! Just saw a lovely pair on eBay in the violet, crazy price!!!
Maybe I need to find a beaten up pair and send them to a magician to make them all nice again!

Isn’t half the love of the X-metal range that you CANT buy it anymore. It gives us hours of searching for hidden gems, the thrill of the chase to collect something. If you could walk into a Vault tomorrow and buy any X-Metal you wanted it wouldn’t be as fun... but it sure would deplete the bank accounts!!!

Latest Posts

Back