• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet’s Anniversary Edition?

Do you think an Anniversary edition could be released?

• Total voters
Never gonna happen. The process of making X Metals is very messy and the ONLY plant in the world that made them was shut down and dismantled. Do a search and you can find out why. I'm too lazy but it involves the EPA.

The reason they are getting Juliet earsocks is because people are still buying them. Oakley sold that frame for 12 years. Maybe 13 but at least 12. That means a metric **** TON of them are floating around. I mean I have 29 Juliets and that's low when you compare to some people like @dragonvoi. X Metals are just like anything else. The product itself isn't were the profit is made. It's in the accessories. The frames were expensive to make but the rubbers are cheap AF. They know we will keep buying them as long as we have the frames and I plan on mine outlasting me. Now if they really wanted to make some money they would release colored rubbers for Juliets. It wouldn't cost anything and they would sell like ice cream at a playground. Lenses too.

Thank
Never gonna happen. The process of making X Metals is very messy and the ONLY plant in the world that made them was shut down and dismantled. Do a search and you can find out why. I'm too lazy but it involves the EPA.

The reason they are getting Juliet earsocks is because people are still buying them. Oakley sold that frame for 12 years. Maybe 13 but at least 12. That means a metric **** TON of them are floating around. I mean I have 29 Juliets and that's low when you compare to some people like @dragonvoi. X Metals are just like anything else. The product itself isn't were the profit is made. It's in the accessories. The frames were expensive to make but the rubbers are cheap AF. They know we will keep buying them as long as we have the frames and I plan on mine outlasting me. Now if they really wanted to make some money they would release colored rubbers for Juliets. It wouldn't cost anything and they would sell like ice cream at a playground. Lenses too.
Thanks for the info!

Back