• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jupiter Are These Knockoffs?

Eyebedam

Oakley Beginner
Local guy wants to trade me these for 1 of my Benchmade knives... Never had any Jupiter before. He says they a are Jupiter square polarized.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 301
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 247
He won't send me any better pics. However the little extra cleaning cloth & the little plastic bag the glasses are in is what's making me wonder. Not really sure what all comes with jupiters but all I've ever gotten with most Oakleys is a microfiber bag & warranty paperwork.

And the microfiber bag is a little suspicious as the string is overly long all my bags the string isn't that long.

I would personally err or the side of caution and not do the deal. I don't personally know what the knife is worth but I'm sure it's more than a fake pair of glasses.

Yeah I was thinking these were fakes... Knife is worth about 200.00. First he said even trade for the glasses & I was like umm no, en he said he would take the knife & give me 2 pair lol... I'll keep my blade..

Latest Posts

Back