• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jupiter Camo Collection

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
So, Supposedly Oakley will be releasing the "Jupiter the Tree Frog" Collection, which will include a pair of Frogskins, Fuel Cells, Jawbone, split jacket and jupiter. Below is pictures of the Frogskins, Fuel Cells, and jawbone, no pics yet on the split jacket or jupiter. The release date is supposed to be May 2011.

oakleyjuptierfrogcollec.jpg

oakleyjuptierfrogcollecj.jpg

oakleyjuptierfrogcollec.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Oakley Tree Frog Collection

Nice find, I'm not a huge fan of the Frog Tree Frogskins, but I do like the gascans. I like the how the black and red look with the green and yellow.

Hey just going to toss this out there, but those are Fuel Cells in the pic! Should be sweet when they come out!

oakleyguy7 said:
Hey just going to toss this out there, but those are Fuel Cells in the pic! Should be sweet when they come out!

Thanks, I edited now, I wasn't sure if they were gascans or fuel cells, they looked kinda small, but now that you pointed it out they look like fuel cells. Thanks :D

Re: Oakley Jupiter the Tree Frog Collection

If ur looking for more info on there as well. There going to be called jupiter camo. That's going to be what its
Called from the Oakley end of things.

I know it was stated above that the release is May, but does anybody have any specific information as to when in May? I definately want to get those frogskins, among others and I'm afraid these might go fast lol

There will be no Jupiter Camo Split Jackets or Jupiters. There will be Frogskins, Holbrooks, Fuel Cells, Jawbones, and Dispatchs. The red earstems you see in the above pictures are the Holbrooks. They will be Crystal red w/ grey, and a yellow icon I believe.

Here are the official Pictures and Links from the Oakley Site:

Jupiter Camo Jawbone Polished Black/+Red Irid, H.I.Yellow $250
No Search Results

Jupiter Camo Fuel Cell Polished Black/Black Iridium $180
No Search Results

Jupiter Camo Holbrook Crystal Red/Grey $120
No Search Results

Jupiter Camo Dipatch Polished Black/Grey $180
No Search Results

Jupiter Camo Frogskins Polished Black/Positive Red Iridium $140
No Search Results
4d77bd41f085f.jpg