• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jupiter Factory Lite Carbon Replacement Lens

michael982

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know a good place to get replacement lenses for the Jupiter factory lite carbon's? I called Oakley and they said they don't make replacement lenses are parts for these sunglasses anymore. Mine are peeling all over. I currently have the black iridium polarized lenses.

I put Jupiter squared lens inside my Jupiter carbons.(plastic frame front part) I don't think Jupiter square lens fit inside the factory lite models(metal frame front part)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have Jupiter Factory Lite or Jupiter Carbon Lite? Not sure if the lenses were the same or not. I should have a couple NIB factory lite lenses left.

Any possibility of cutting a pair of ice Iridium polarized lenses for factory lites?
I believe if we can find sliver donors or Holbrook's you and I can get together to have a set made... The cost will be more in the $115 range. Can you pm me? I'll need you to send me your JFL frame once you give me the go ahead to get your lenses lined up.

@Krymes

I just joined this forum but I have been looking for a pair of Black Iridium polarized lenses for my factory lite for a couple years now.

Back