• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jupiter Squared

mpmcgaughey

Oakley Expert
Texas
Was watching the US Pro Cycling Challenge on Versus and Team HTC-Columbia's TJ Van Garderen was wearing the new Jupiter Squared!

JupiterSquared.jpg

Now just waiting on the Dispatch 2's

image1vz.png

And the new Women's Shield - possibly called the Drizzle? (I don't care what y'all say, I'm totally getting the Pink Iridiums and I'm a guy! Its just nice to see Oakley doing this, very remininscent of the TI Clear Dartboards!)

Spring2012PinkIridiumShield.jpg

Either way we'll see these new models by the end of the year - DISPATCH II, JUPITER SQUARED, BLENDER for the guys and Ideal, Pampered, Drizzle, Confront, Obligation for the ladies.

Three designs for men (two being remixes of existing designs) and five brand new designs for women.
Yup, sounds about right these days.

(haha - I know - I'm never happy!)

Three designs for men (two being remixes of existing designs) and five brand new designs for women.
Yup, sounds about right these days.

(haha - I know - I'm never happy!)

Actually, 3 "being remixes" - the Blenders are a Whisker front w/ O-Matter Stems...kinds like the RX Muffler/Currency...same frame just different earstems.

And there's supposedly word of "something big" coming...well, personally, I'm holding my breath for something along the lines of an updated OTT or Medusa but I highly doubt that'll happen :eek:(

...(SW you arnt allowed, you have too many, they are nice and all, but enough is enough)

Haha! I just want a non-SW associated frame that has 24K lenses in them and I'd be content! Still really wish they released those Metal Flake Red/24K's :eek:( But from the looks of it, we'll see some more standard frames with more Iridium lense options with this years Fall/Winter 11' releases :eek:)

Back