• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jupiter Squared

Hmmm, I'm not so sure. I think that one thing Oakley has got just about right, balance-wise, is the small-head versus large-head spread of models in their range.

Speaking as a medium-large headed person, there are loads of designs that I can't wear cos they're too small.
Just off the top of my (M-L) head . . . . Gascan, Fuel Cell, Tangent, Sideways, Batwolf, Crosshair, Why 8.0 , Twitch, Minute, Half-Jacket, Fives, Canteen, Montefrio, Monster Pup, and quite a lot of wires.
The list probably goes on, but my point is that I think that mpst head-sizes are actually fairly well catered for. Quite a few of the above models I'm a bit gutted about not fitting me, of course, but then I look OK in a lot of othe larger frames (except the waaaay too large Dispatch of course - surely not designed for human heads!! :biggrin: haha)

Wow - that was a post by Herbsley actually sticking up for recent Oakley designs! I'd better have a lie down now.
:smile:

I wonder how the Juipter Squared will fare with Holbrook already out and amassing a following with such a similar frame shape/style.

Back