• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jury Distressed Silver/Ice Iridium

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey, my Oakley Jurys just arrived, and I am super pumped. I got them in Distressed Silver/Blue Iridum, and I love how they look. They are heavier than my other Glasses, probably because they seem to be made out of aluminum(as opposed to plastic, but they feel more durable), but they are awesome. :D Pics Below:

img1267nr.jpg

img1268p.jpg

haha, actually I got a good deal on them. Found them on ebay for $150 "Buy it Now" with free shipping, so I decided to buy them. The seller had over 10,000 positive feedback, so I felt confident buying them. They arrived in 3 days, which is great considering Oakley says 3-4 weeks.

wow sweet deal! they wont let me buy them yet at my store yet. thats a really good price too. ya oakley shipping is the worst.

haha, I figured I would tempt you with that link and at least save you guys $50 instead of the oakley one lol. But I know exactly what you mean, I find myself on ebay all the time, slowly moving towards the "bid" or "buy it now" button and I have to control myself lol.

i have been wanting to buy jurys but was wondering how they fit i know their aluminum unlike gascans and fuel cells, but size wise, do they seem to match up to either of those?

laxboi135 said:
i have been wanting to buy jurys but was wondering how they fit i know their aluminum unlike gascans and fuel cells, but size wise, do they seem to match up to either of those?

I think they probably fit more like Fuel Cells. I prefer the bigger fit of the Fuel Cells, and I like the Jury's, because IMO they fit similarly.

as always, thank you for the helpful input oakleyboss. One more question haha are the blue/silver ones polarized? because on oakleys website, their doesn't seem to be any options to buy them polarized and where it says "also available in" there is no polarized option either and the lenses do not look etched in oakleys stock pic, however the description on the site says they are polarized

Back