• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Kato spotted

Still though, it can’t be too long until they release. Here’s hoping it’s sooner rather than later.

If we’re seeing them already pop up in stores and employees are already trying to sell them to multiple people (me and at least two other people so far) they have to be around the corner. I would say no more than 6 weeks away.

I am big into computer building and gaming (hence why I’m on Reddit a lot) and in the computer world when we start seeing stock images of new parts it’s a sign that we’re days or weeks away from a release.

I feel like that’s anything though haha

If we’re seeing them already pop up in stores and employees are already trying to sell them to multiple people (me and at least two other people so far) they have to be around the corner. I would say no more than 6 weeks away.

I am big into computer building and gaming (hence why I’m on Reddit a lot) and in the computer world when we start seeing stock images of new parts it’s a sign that we’re days or weeks away from a release.

I feel like that’s anything though haha
I sure hope so. We’ve seen stock images of the Kato since March 2020😳 But this is therefore time we’ve seen in store information.

I just want to get a pair each of both versions, as for the colorway well that remains to be seen 😉

I’m hoping they release more colorways of these, they look big but they should fit my large noggin’ well. Might pick up the prizm road Kato X whenever they hit stores.

Sponsorlogo Kato 24K for 2022 Paris-Roubaix winner Dylan van Baarle. They could've at least etched some cobbles in them...
_20220417_193536.JPG

Latest Posts

Back