• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I saw that. But I’m very picky about my lenses. There a defect of scratches on both of those.
I grabbed a pair for a cross country trip coming up. I have seen this before with new "unreleased" models coming up for sale on Ebay usually from one or two sellers and it always list as defective. (add conspiracies here) This pair is going to for sure get used so even if there is a scuff I am good! Now when the Gold Kato's come out... Thats gonna be different!

I grabbed a pair for a cross country trip coming up. I have seen this before with new "unreleased" models coming up for sale on Ebay usually from one or two sellers and it always list as defective. (add conspiracies here) This pair is going to for sure get used so even if there is a scuff I am good! Now when the Gold Kato's come out... Thats gonna be different!
If the gold is as awesome as my Encoder we have a lot to look forward too!

Kato retail packaging and new case material

20210412_171911.jpg
20210412_171934.jpg

Congrats You’ll get a lot of **** from people about wearing them but I love them too! I can’t wait for other color ways. 24K is calling my name.

Congrats You’ll get a lot of **** from people about wearing them but I love them too! I can’t wait for other color ways. 24K is calling my name.
Thank you! I don't care what people think/say, I think they are amazing! I'll probably only wear them for cycling but may sport casually as well. Totally agree with you, I'm definitely going to get the 24k as well.

Thank you! I don't care what people think/say, I think they are amazing! I'll probably only wear them for cycling but may sport casually as well. Totally agree with you, I'm definitely going to get the 24k as well.
I need a bike:) Will buy a nice gravel bike next summer:) I don’t care what people think either. I love them Katos! I sport them casually and while hiking:)

Back