• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Agreed! I had to laugh yesterday, in the far corner of my katos I have some small scratches and I had no idea what they were from. I finally figured out it was from my bike helmet strap ‘slapping’ the lens. I have never had a lens with enough coverage to do that (and I noticed I wasn’t getting slapped in the face too haha when I rode).

Agreed! I had to laugh yesterday, in the far corner of my katos I have some small scratches and I had no idea what they were from. I finally figured out it was from my bike helmet strap ‘slapping’ the lens. I have never had a lens with enough coverage to do that (and I noticed I wasn’t getting slapped in the face too haha when I rode).
Wow. Yeah. They’ve been amazing to drive my car in. No light coming in from the sides. The coverage is just ridiculous. 😊😊😊

Wow. Yeah. They’ve been amazing to drive my car in. No light coming in from the sides. The coverage is just ridiculous. 😊😊😊
Not just the coverage but the fitment and seemingly lightweight nature of them too.

Latest Posts

Back