• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Kill Switch Sizing

Elizabeth S

Oakley Expert
Has anyone tried on the new kill switch watch yet? Is it made to fit small wrists? Face sizing?

Thanks!

No, it's a medium-large watch. I'd say about like the Transfer Case sizing, maybe a tad bigger, but not as big as a Gearbox.

Just tried it on today... Feels amazing! Great weight and size. The stealth is next on my list.

Picked up a stealth last week and its very nice. My wrist is 7 1/4 inchs and the watch sits perfect. I also picked up the chrome bezel and it makes for a nice dress watch.

Would you mind snapping a few shots of it on and of the box/packaging. I'm curious to see how the presentation is compared to other high end models.

Would you mind snapping a few shots of it on and of the box/packaging. I'm curious to see how the presentation is compared to other high end models.
Packaging is cardboard box containing watch vault and watch nothing fancy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 1,541
Weird. They used to do more presentation wise that made for great displays. The chrome bezel looks great. Enjoy! And :welcome: To the forum!

Latest Posts

Back