• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Kitchen Sink and Optics holder?

crawdad62

Oakley Beginner
I just purchase a Oakley Kitchen Sink backpack. The tag listed some features and one was "A shoulder strap optics holder." That's great because while I travel I need my Rx MetalPlates for normal conditions and indoors. I also have Rx GasCans that I would like quick access to and this seems like what this is for. I know there's the larger glasses holder on the back/top of the bag (which I put my Flak 2.0 in since I only use these when active) but I can't seem to figure out where or how to use the "shoulder strap optics holder." Any ideas?

When I say don't use it, I mean for glasses. A cleaner fits nice and stays handy there.

This one?

IMG_7828.JPG
IMG_7829.JPG

I wouldn't use it unless your glasses fit in the small hard case and that case fits in that pouch

Sorry guys. I never received any notification of your replies so I didn't think anyone had. Anyway yes, that's the pouch I figured it was but there's no way you could fit glasses in there. Even without a case I don't think you could. It would be a good place to put a multi-tool or something but I sure wouldn't put glasses there. Thanks!

Back