• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jaxtonv

Oakley Beginner
If you use your backpack for school, work, travel–or all three–you know the right pack can make or break your day. That’s why we wanted to check out the Oakley Kitchen Sink backpack.

Oakley promises a spacious interior and versatility with their backpack, the perfect carry-all for hiking/day trips, classes, or your work commute.

Now let’s find out if it delivers!

Table of Contents

Kitchen Sink OverviewOakley Kitchen Sink Highlights Oakley Kitchen Sink...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. New here. So I bought the Oakley Kitchen Sink bag when it first came out. I bought a second one after. I just bought a third but this one seems supersized and I didn’t have the bathroom sink bag. So I’m not sure what the deal is. I went to Oakley website and they no longer have a bathroom sink bag and the kitchen sink bag is only in black. So I’m a little confused. Did they make other sizes. Is the size I got the new kitchen sink bag size? It’s great but it’s too big for me for everyday use so I’m trying to figure out what to buy. Any help would be great.
Lacking pictures of your bag, as you are describing it looks like you are talking about a Big Kitchen Bag.

They are 3 sizes, the Bathroom Sink being the smallest of the 3 bags, the Kitchen Sink who is bigger than the Bathroom and the Big Kitchen who is the biggest of the 3 bags from the Collection.

I have 2 of them, the Kitchen Sink and the Big Kitchen Stealth, in this picture the 1st one from the left is the Big Kitchen and the 3rd it is a Kitchen Sink, hope this helps figured out.
20200704_171941.jpg

Last edited:
Lacking pictures of your bag, as you are describing it looks like you are talking about a Big Kitchen Bag.

They are 3 sizes, the Bathroom Sink being the smallest of the 3 bags, the Kitchen Sink who is bigger than the Bathroom and the Big Kitchen who is the biggest of the 3 bags from the Collection.

I have 2 of them, the Kitchen Sink and the Big Kitchen Stealth, in this picture the 1st one from the left is the Big Kitchen and the 3rd it is a Kitchen Sink, hope this helps figured out.View attachment 780840
Yes. Thank I wasn’t aware of the Big Kitchen Sink bag. That one is like a trip bag. The ones I’ve had are more for everyday. Great bag. I’ll definitely use it. Do you know the Liter size of the Kitchen and Big Kitchen? Thanks!

Yes. Thank I wasn’t aware of the Big Kitchen Sink bag. That one is like a trip bag. The ones I’ve had are more for everyday. Great bag. I’ll definitely use it. Do you know the Liter size of the Kitchen and Big Kitchen? Thanks!
You are welcome, the Kitchen Sink its 34 L and the Big Kitchen its 35 L, and yes the Big Kitchen could be used for trips, i use mine for 2-3 days weekend trips no problem, the expandable bag at the bottom is a nice feature to enlarge the capacity of the bag

Last edited:
There is also the lunch box. Which is similar to the sink series. It has a hard box cooler built in to it.
main_92605-001_lunch-box_black_001_51316_png_herosq.jpg

I love my lunchbox. Very practical when you have kids. They’re getting quite hard to find now

Oh, and :popcorn:
Yes @zcrxsi i also like my Lunchbox bag, it is pretty practical, you can carry your lunch, your computer, etc. in it

In my local facebok market there is one for sale that has been advertised for a long time now, it looks in good condition but the price he is asking is too pricey, i dont think $ 135 dlls at the current exchange rate is a good deal.

I got mine for a 3rd of that price.

Latest Posts

Back