• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Knife Elite Strider Machined Carbon Fiber SNG with camo blade

Oakley Knife Elite Strider Machined Carbon Fiber SNG ?

• Total voters
Thank you for all info Dennis Panlilio.
If you say the Elite box is from Pitboss I, how does this knife have same shape of it in the box? Interesting, right?:)
Thank you guys! :)

Interesting? Not really! :p That Elite Icon Box from the Pitboss I is big and you can try and fit a lot of things in it if you wanted to. The seller obviously customized the box to make the knife more presentable. The dead giveaway here that the knife and box does not match is that the box has the Elite Logo and your knife does not. :) Maybe the seller should have used the wooden box from the Pitboss II instead.

Oakley-PitBoss2-Box.jpg

ok ok, i got it! I will trow it away then...is not mach with the box...big issue that my humble collection can't accept ;):cool-20::D......joking of course...the finish work of the knife is really high-end....the box will stay with the boxes soon...so nobody will see it :angel:

ok ok, i got it! I will trow it away then...is not mach with the box...big issue that my humble collection can't accept ;):cool-20::D......joking of course...the finish work of the knife is really high-end....the box will stay with the boxes soon...so nobody will see it :angel:

LOL!!! No no! What you should do is keep that box and throw away the knife to me! He he! :p

Hi Fellas....

I figured I should probably join now that I'm not at the O.

I made these knives with Duane at Strider. The initial description is correct.. These were for close friends of the company or given internally as gifts.

They did not leave he building ever in a desert tan sheath as stated in one post, they left in pitboss boxes that we custom cut some foam for in the model shop.

Congrats on getting it! It always amazes me how these things travel. I sold one online that I was approved to sell to make some money for a hospice that looked after my mom when she had cancer. That was years ago now.

Cheers!!!

N

Back