• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley lanyards

DannyK

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys. over the years I have slowly been building my collection of Oakley lanyards. Only the thicker fabric ones though like the factory, stretch, standard etc. Does anybody know of a full list of all the colors available for each series? it seems like some of the rarer ones were regional only and others are just plain hard to track down or have mismatched product numbers on pages I can find, and Oakley doesn't seem to have a legacy products page. Any ideas? also looking to purchase or trade for ones I don't have in the future.

Last edited:
Hey guys. over the years I have slowly been building my collection of Oakley lanyards. Only the thicker fabric ones though like the factory, stretch, standard etc. Does anybody know of a full list of all the colors available for each series? it seems like some of the rarer ones were regional only and others are just plain hard to track down or have mismatched product numbers on pages I can find, and Oakley doesn't seem to have a legacy products page. Any ideas? also looking to purchase or trade for ones I don't have.
o-review.com search lanyard, that will be your best list

They are the closest to a complete list that you will find unless you can find catalogs with the information from every year

Post up a pic if you can. I love lanyards! Would be cool to see.
emoji41.png

Where it stands now. A couple more on the way
20200610_165729.jpg

Great stuff OP! I see you already have a few of the hard to find ones! I have been trying to get all the Stretchline’s.......everytime I think I completed the set another colorway shows.....hopefully this can help you see how many colorways there are available. Good luck

9c34f784831adefb9da1aac38fb16ad5.jpg

Last edited:
Back