• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Lens De-lamination?

Exactly, and if you are curious as to how they look on you, take a selfie while you have em´on...that way you will always have the memories right there on your phone.

..........but for God's sake, only have them on your face for max 5 secs, otherwise your skin oils will ruin them....and you must still remember to wash them thoroughly after you have taken that photo.

5 seconds is far too long buddy. 2 seconds is much safer.

Agree ...also important to hold your breath, so no hot/humid air reaches the lens......it will damage them permanently

Very important to also have a low resting pulse/heartbeat, so you can put the glasses on and take the selfie in between heartbeats....it´s a known fact that vibrations from your beating heart can cause the Oakley lenses to crack.

LOL
Agree ...also important to hold your breath, so no hot/humid air reaches the lens......it will damage them permanently

Very important to also have a low resting pulse/heartbeat, so you can put the glasses on and take the selfie in between heartbeats....it´s a known fact that vibrations from your beating heart can cause the Oakley lenses to crack.
LOL X2.

Yes, he is obviously a troll. Nobody could subject their Oakleys to regular use and come out unscathed.

I don't get how you people scratch your **** so easily. I leave mine on my face and don't remove them during use and I swat people's hands away from my face like a housewife with fruit flies.

If I get something on them (sweat or fingerprints usually) than I wait to clean them until I'm home and can properly clean them.

......and your mom is a troll.

Guys, I use my shirt to wipe dust and sweat off my lenses

Is this okay?

umpboom.gif

Back