• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Lover From PHL

Alpha-Q

Oakley Beginner
Pasay
hi Im new here but ive been an oakley lover since 1995.

My first oakley was an e-wire. It broke my wallet as it was so expensive for a pair of sunglasses, but soon realized that it is all worth it.

I have had around 10 pairs now, some was kepts some was not!

Nice to stumble on this forum with fellow oakley lovers...

Welcome kabayan!

Post pic of your collection!

It's the biggest mistake you've ever done....finding this forum! Money will be gone all the time!

Welcome kabayan!

Post pic of your collection!

It's the biggest mistake you've ever done....finding this forum! Money will be gone all the time!

Salamat kabayan!

Yup you said it right after i found this forum, i bought a jawbone and a radarlock!

This time i must, must resist temptation! No more oakleys...this year!

Salamat kabayan!

Yup you said it right after i found this forum, i bought a jawbone and a radarlock!

I told myself the same thing, a few days later I was sending PayPal all over the planet. Maybe if you give your wallet to your significant other and throw your computer out the window.

Salamat kabayan!

Hahaha...I've told that same words to myself....but you just can't resist the O-temptation!
Imagine, february this year I only have 1 oakley....then today...I've got 50+ of the rare/vintage oakleys!:cool:

50+? Wow you should make yourself a museum of oakleys!

Tempting as it is but ill pass this year. But with the power of paypal and this site you'll never know...

Back