• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Lover Here! Hopefully Future Employee.

cthcarter

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys! Brand new to the site. I have been lurking for a while and finally signed up! I am an Oakley fanatic, maybe not as much as some of you all;) but I am close. I live in Atlanta and when I turn 18 will be applying to the O Vault at Lenox Mall. The people there are more than helpful and I really think I could be a good member of the team.

I play on my high school golf team and have played golf most of my life. I have a 1 handicap and hopefully can bring it back down this summer! I am also about 5 hours away from getting my pilots license! I plan on flying for the Marine Corps after I graduate college and have a bunch of great people helping me out with that.

I am also a car lover! I'll post a picture of her, but I have a brand new...to me, Jeep SRT-8. The thing is a monster. I had a 2008 about a year ago but decided to trade it in for a 2012 Camaro, I wasn't really feeling the Camaro so we found a Jeep for a great deal and we worked it out! I could not be happier.

Look forward to meeting everyone on here!

My baby
photo_zpsd2727e72.jpg

My other baby
148746_10150949228234467_172868252_n_zps6d3ee90f.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Looks like you're on your way to a good straight enjoyable life and sounds like you've got a great head on your shoulders. Just remember to always stay out of trouble. :smile:

Good luck an great to have ya here.

Hello . Flying down to work outside Atlanta next week. Alpharetta Ga. Is this a vault or O store? and do you know about how far it is from Alpharetta Ga.?

Hello . Flying down to work outside Atlanta next week. Alpharetta Ga. Is this a vault or O store? and do you know about how far it is from Alpharetta Ga.?

Hey, there are actually three Oakley Stores in Georgia. There is an Oakley Store in North Point Mall, which is actually in Alpharetta! I do not go by there very often but the people are nice enough. They are not going to be your best friends but they aren't rude.

Lenox is a good 20-30 depending on what part of Alpharetta you are coming from. It is my favorite store. It is the largest and most well stocked store out of the three and the people there are awesome, minus a couple new young guys.

The Vault is in North Georgia Outlets in Dawsonville. I would guesstimate it is about 45 minutes from you. Good sized store, great prices, great selection. People are not helpful but it is worth it for the prices!

Hope I have helped!

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your endeavors. I got my private licence in 87. Congrats you are almost there. So much fun.

Thanks went to the Dawsonville store about a month ago found some Oakley jeans for 10.00. And bought a couple of t-shirts for the misses.

Back