• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley M Frame Alpha and U-Rx insert

It’s just that nose piece that the carrier sits in. It should work with any pair that nose piece fits on. I bet a Zero would work too.

Just tried mine out in an evzero. Seems to work just fine.
20200327_172911.jpg

So I was able with a little modification. To sit the u rx inserts into the helio kit gasket. Which fits awesome.

That nose piece needs to be dremeled out.
Once that happens the u rx are able to sit very snuggly inside the gasket.

20200317_161125.jpg

20200317_165836.jpg

20200317_165843.jpg

Hi guys, I was just brought here by google searching info on M-Frame alpha, gasket and rx insert.
May I ask you a few questions?

How good is the seal of the M-Frame Alpha with the helo gasket? I mean, is the helo really snug fit to the face?

@Thtgui17, I see that you managed to put inside the rx insert as well. May I ask you for which kind of activity do you use it? Are the lenses within the insert fogging up?
I have been using ESS with their own rx insert. The external lens is fine, but the rx one tends to fog and sometimes I also have condensation at the borders.

thank you for your help guys!

I use my setup for alot of stuff. Shooting/ working / hiking/ patrolling etc.
I havent had any fogging up. Being in the south the humidity blows. But so far so good.

that sounds promising! Thank you for the feedback.

What about the seal around the eyes?
Do you think the fit is pretty snug? I understand those are not goggles, but how would you say they compare to goggles?

Thanks! I have to say that if it would have not been for your post/pictures on how to fit the rx insert I would have not considering buying those.

Latest Posts

Back