• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley M2 XL nosepiece sizes?

bklyn1990

Oakley Beginner
hey everyone,

i recently ordered the oakley m2 xl sunglasses - i have trouble fitting into sunglasses because i have a big nose. when i try on most sunglasses, they fit high up on my face. so my question is, is there different size nosepieces just in case they don’t fit correctly when they arrive? i was under the impression that there would be maybe a thinner nosepiece so that there’s more room in the nose area but i have not had any luck finding anything online.

thank you!

Not for the m2 unfortunately.

You could always try using a heater lens in an m2 frame. It’s larger and should help clear nose

If the heater lens is for the “new “ m frames them 100%.

I use a fire vented heater in my m2 and a fire strike as well. I just like the shapes better than m2.

The m2 xl lens is pretty big but nothing like a heater.

The newest m frame lenses work the best.

8538798F-5A56-454E-909B-036D1B3D9ECE.jpeg

If the heater lens is for the “new “ m frames them 100%.

I use a fire vented heater in my m2 and a fire strike as well. I just like the shapes better than m2.

The m2 xl lens is pretty big but nothing like a heater.

The newest m frame lenses work the best.

View attachment 851274
thank you. the sunglasses that i bought are the m2 xl straight from the oakley website a few days ago. so i’m assuming that’s the newer frame you’re talking about. hopefully the m2 xl fit, but if not i will definitely check out the heater lens. looks like the nose is pretty wide on those! thank you.

thank you. the sunglasses that i bought are the m2 xl straight from the oakley website a few days ago. so i’m assuming that’s the newer frame you’re talking about. hopefully the m2 xl fit, but if not i will definitely check out the heater lens. looks like the nose is pretty wide on those! thank you.
Hey, the M2’s lenses touch my cheeks and I do not like that. Is there skinnier nose pieces or is that just the way they fit?

@Markman69 i received my m2 xl’s today. they do fit but not perfect over my nose. the sunglasses still look a bit high on my face. i ordered some heater lenses for the M frame through amazon to test them out before purchasing anything more pricey. will they fit into my m2 xl frame? sorry if you already answered this but i’m getting confused with all the different frames.

@Markman69 i received my m2 xl’s today. they do fit but not perfect over my nose. the sunglasses still look a bit high on my face. i ordered some heater lenses for the M frame through amazon to test them out before purchasing anything more pricey. will they fit into my m2 xl frame? sorry if you already answered this but i’m getting confused with all the different frames.

9/10 chance they’ll fit. The aftermarket m frame lenses were made for new m frames so yep! Post pics when you get the lenses!
I had a feeling you might like the heater better

9/10 chance they’ll fit. The aftermarket m frame lenses were made for new m frames so yep! Post pics when you get the lenses!
I had a feeling you might like the heater better
unfortunately they don’t fit great (heater). i got them into the m2 frame, but they don’t “click” in, the tension isnt strong enough for the frames to stay in place tight. but the actual fit of the lens on my face is great for my nose. i should note that i bought cheap non-oakley brand heater lens. still a bummer!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back